Thursday, October 01, 2009

Blog Update

Because my current projects have left me with little time for leisure writing for the past couple of years, I plan to discontinue regular blogging here. I'll leave the site active for archival purposes, but I don't plan to use it much in the future except for the occasional update. If you find me here and are interested in following my work, please visit my web site at www.heidischnakenberg.com. You'll find the latest information on my upcoming book, screenplay, and other projects there. Thanks for stopping by!

UPDATE (2/2010): On second thought, this blog will likely be reactivated soon since many of my readers tend to find me here. I will be launching a new multi-media blog featuring excerpts and photos of my upcoming book, Kid Carolina: R.J. Reynolds Jr., A Tobacco Fortune, and the Mysterious Death of a Southern Icon, set to be released by Hachette Book Group in March 2010. All blog posts will be cross-posted here, so please stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home